PLEASE READ THE TERMS OF THIS POLICY CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THE SITE
WHO WE ARE AND HOW TO CONTACT US?
www.shop.huzaifa.com is a website, along with all associated sub domains and the web pages (“Website”) owned and/ or operated by AL HUZAIFA FURNITURE LLC (“We/Us/Our”). We are a branch of a limited liability company incorporated under the laws of the Emirate of Dubai, with company registration number (526662) and have our office at P.O. Box 504500, Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Our trading address is the same as our office address.
To contact Us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
WHAT’S IN THESE TERMS?
This acceptable use policy sets out the Content Standards that apply when you upload content to the Website, make contact with other users on the Website, link to the Website, or interact with the Website in any other way. Moreover, it outlines the acceptable use of the Website. These rules are in place to protect the users thereof and our commercial interests. Inappropriate use exposes you and Us to cyber-based risks such as virus attacks and compromises to Our network systems and services, legal issues, and inconvenience.
The Website is for your personal, non-commercial, and non-exclusive use only.
BY USING THE WEBSITE, YOU ACCEPT THESE TERMS
By using the Website, you confirm that you accept the terms of this policy and that you agree to comply with them.
If you do not agree to these terms, you must refrain from using the Website.
We recommend that you print a copy of these terms for future reference.
THERE ARE OTHER TERMS THAT MAY APPLY TO YOU
Our Terms of website use also apply to your use of the Website.
WE MAY MAKE CHANGES TO THE TERMS OF THIS POLICY
We amend these terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use the Website, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time, as they are legally binding on you. Some of the provisions contained in this acceptable use policy may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on Website.
Use and access to the Website is strictly restricted to lawful conducts. You are strictly prohibited to use the Website for the following; which by no means constitute an exhaustive list:
- Conducts that in any way breach any applicable local, national, or international law or regulation.
- Conducts that in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- To bully, insult, intimidate or humiliate any person.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our Content’s Standards.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To stimulate communications from Us or any other service or entity in order to collect identity information, authentication credentials, or other information (phishing).
- To disrupt the operations of Website or business or website or business of any other entity.
- Violations of the rights of any person or company protected by copyright, trade secret, patent, or other intellectual property, or similar laws and/or regulations, including, but not limited to, the installation or distribution of “pirated” or other software products
- To represent or suggest that We endorse any other business, product or service unless We have separately agreed to do so in writing.
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
- Interfering with or denying service to any user (for example, denial of service attack).
- To gain access to or use of computers, data, systems, accounts or networks.
- Circumventing user authentication or security of any host, network or account.
- Accessing the site for any purpose other than conducting normal business.
You also agree:
- That all the intellectual property digitally contained, offered, displayed, and disclosed through the Website (including but not limited to photographic images, text descriptions, names, brand names, trademarks, graphic designs, and music) (“Content”) and which includes Contributions (as defined below) are protected by copyright and intellectual property laws. You shall abide by all copyright notices, trademark rules, information, and restrictions contained in any Content accessed through the Website, and shall not use, copy, reproduce, modify, translate, publish, broadcast, transmit, distribute, perform, upload, display, license, sell or otherwise exploit for any purposes whatsoever any Content or third party submissions or other proprietary rights not owned by you: (i) without the express prior written consent of the respective owners, and to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of the Website in contravention of the provisions of our Website’s Terms and Conditions .
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of the Website;
- any equipment or network on which the Website is stored;
- any software used in the provision of the Website; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
We may from time to time provide interactive services on the Website, including, without limitation:
- Chat rooms;
- Bulletin boards; and
Where We do provide any interactive service, We will provide clear information to you about the kind of service offered, if it is moderated, and what form of moderation is used (including whether it is human or technical).
When using any of our Interactive Services users shall keep their interactions within the abovementioned restrictions and limitations, and in line with our Content Standards as stipulated below.
INFORMATION ON VIOLATION OF THE POLICY
We request that anyone who believes that there is a violation of this policy to direct the information to the appropriate contact set forth above. If available, please provide the following information: (i) the IP address used to commit the alleged violation; (ii) the date and time of the alleged violation, including the time zone; and (iii) evidence of the alleged violation. When reporting an issue regarding unsolicited email please provide a copy of the email messages with full headers which typically provides all of the above data. Other situations will require different methods of providing the necessary information.
These Content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to the Website (Contribution),
and to any interactive services associated with it.
The Content Standards must be complied with in spirit as well as to the letter. The standards apply to each part of any Contribution as well as to its whole.
Al Huzaifa Furniture LLC will determine; in its sole discretion, whether a Contribution breaches
the Content Standards.
A Contribution must:
- Be accurate (where it states facts).
- Be genuinely held (where it states opinions).
- Comply with the law applicable in the UAE and in any country from which it is posted.
A Contribution must not:
- Be defamatory of any person.
- Be obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
- Bully, insult, intimidate or humiliate.
- Promote sexually explicit material.
- Include child sexual abuse material.
- Promote violence.
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Breach any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
- Promote any illegal activity.
- Be in contempt of court.
- Be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
- Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- Impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
- Give the impression that the Contribution emanates from Al Huzaifa Furniture LLC and/ or its authorised affiliates, if this is not the case.
- Advocate, promote, incite any party to commit, or assist any unlawful or criminal act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
- Contain a statement which you know or believe, or have reasonable grounds for believing, that members of the public to whom the statement is, or is to be, published are likely to understand as a direct or indirect encouragement or other inducement to the commission, preparation or instigation of acts of terrorism.
- Contain any advertising or promote any services or web links to other sites.
RESPONSIBILITY FOR CONTENT
We take no responsibility for any material created or accessible on or through the Website. We are not obliged to monitor such material and reserve the right to exercise any editorial control over Contributions made by the users. You agree to permit us to monitor the Contributions and Your activities on the Website.
Failure to comply with this acceptable use policy constitutes a material breach of the Terms and Conditions upon which you are permitted to use the Website, and may result in Our taking of all or any of the following actions:
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use the Website.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any Contribution uploaded by you to the Website.
- Issue of a warning to you.
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- Any further legal action against you.
- Disclosure of such information to the concerned law enforcement authorities as We reasonably feel is necessary or as required by law.
We exclude our liability for any action that We may take in response to breaches of this acceptable use policy. The actions We may take in the event of the breach of the policy are not limited to those described above, and We may take any other action that We reasonably deem appropriate.
WHICH COUNTRY’S LAWS APPLY TO ANY DISPUTES?
Your use of the Website and the operation of these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the federal laws of the United Arab Emirates applicable in the Emirate of Dubai and the laws of the Emirate of Dubai. You agree, acknowledge, and submit to the Courts of Dubai having non-exclusive jurisdiction over all and any dispute or difference between us arising out of or in connection
with this policy.